Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hakaider Stage 3

Its been awhile since i updated this side of my blog.
I have been slacking though, kept my constant updates on looking at deviant's work...
researching and reading up on more digital techniques...

And i went for my 3rd lesson for my hakaider project. Learnt how to make the entire model looks like its 500 years old....meaning to make it look older den its supposed to be...staining the model and making it look rusty and all...although i chipped like 4 pieces of my model. But they can be fixed. I guess i'll be having a constant lesson every sat from now on. Left my model at the shop, guess i'll jus post the pics next time. The brain and the scar on the chest is finally in as well.

A friend i got to know there is trying to build a batman begin figurine from scratch with a 12inch skeleton figure. looks interesting, was thinking maybe i can approach them for advice on my dissidia project. Or maybe i shud get Takayuki's Albino to paint for my next item after hakaider.

Albino by Takayuki. 40% discount @ $98sgd

The original kit i wanted, Vampire hunter D by Takayuki, but its out of stock.
Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment