Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Entries

Project Heroes Entries 1-5
Akuma and Yang Guo from Titan Clan Novel (My version)

Random doodles~ Can't seem to draw anithin in particular, maybe its the blank space that is intimidating. Mostly Kikaider n Kamen riders...

This poison is worse den i tot, jus can't draw anithin...so i tot i could jus make off with doodling my frustration.

Project Maze - 3 exchange so far...
My first entry for melody. Its a response to a video Med linked me. The music was very soothing and brilliant.


Med's incomplete adorable response. Guess she was shagged out after work. Can't wait to see her completed response. LOL.

My response for last night. My nike air woven was kinda dead, so i had to send it to a cobbler for repair, can't bear to throw it away after i checked out how much its worth online. zzz. I got IRON-MAN to deliver it for me. LOL.
The rest of the project is still underway, will upload once i hv anithing. :)

1 comment: